Problems faced by the drivers due to pedestrians crossing non registered paths.

 

Comments

  1. It is lovely to see when you randomly asked a stranger about their viewpoints and she was happy to answer your questions. the videos are good and addressing. However, the time limit is extending. Overall, I liked your video. It was interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the interview explained the problem really well. The additional shot also portrays the problem. I also think that you have extended the time limit. The editing was well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suhail, you did a really great job in this video. It was very interesting how you captured that shot of lady crossing the street. Your standup was really good. Great work !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely loved your video, the interviewee provided a lot of information and you asked some really important questions involving your topic. However, I would recommend shortening some clips as the video was quite long.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the issue you have chosen to cover and you found an excellent interview subject. As others have mentioned, your video is far too long, and could stand to be broken up by some varied shots. Overall good work.
    D.McLean

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Child labor should be made legal