Suhail Singh
Kwantlen Polytechnic University 12666 72 Ave
Surrey BC V3W 2M8
Canada
Suhailsingh344@gmail.com
October 25,2022
Information and Privacy Coordinator Vancouver Police Department
3585 Graveley Street
Vancouver, B.C.
Canada V5K 5J5
Fax (604) 606-2622
Dear Coordinator ,
Under the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, please provide me with:
• A list of 911 calls made during the month of September 2022 for noice control.
To avoid photocopying fees, you may provide me these records in PDF format - either via email or on CD.
I have enclosed the $5 application fee.
If you have any concerns, please phone me at (778)532-2269. My fax number is (604)545-9861
Please advise me when the material is available for release.
Sincerely,
Suhail Singh.
Good job. You choose a unique topic, but it would be great if you could provide some explain of why you choose this.
ReplyDeletethis is a good idea for an FOI as noise complaints will always be a thing and it would be neat to know how many are called within a certain time. you did forget to write your reasoning for wanting to submit this as your FOI which was required in the assignment.
ReplyDeleteWell done. Your post is pretty clear and intriguing, in my opinion. The only piece of advice I'd like you to take into account is that you must provide some sort of justification to back up any future FOI requests you make.
ReplyDeleteHey Suhail, I like how short and straightforward your FOI is. However, like others have said before, it would be nice to know your reasoning's behind why you chose to submit this type of FOI. I do also like how you added a fax number as I have not seen that yet when browsing other people's FOI.
ReplyDelete